Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Best place to trade Stags ..?

Try the Triumph Stag Register, in which cars for sale is free.

Just e-mail me details and hopefully it will work for you.  However, I have
just sent out this months' edition, so you will now need to wait a month
with the TSR.

However, as with all clubs your 'customers' will be few as
most people do not join ANY club until after they have bought the car.
This is obviously the wrong way round, but that's life.

If you want to pay however, Exchange and Mart is for not-so-good cars
but seems to work pretty well.  Or try Classic Car Weekly which costs
more, but you can put pictures in and this seems to work quite well -
several TSR members have bought through CCW as there are at
least a few each week.

Mike Wattam
Triumph Stag Register