Stag/Stag Digest Archive

12 vane water pum.

Hi, does any one have a 12 vane impeller and or old old water pump they
would like to sell me? One that has a shaft and gear that has been used
for a while.  My impeller is very pitted on the bottom where the seal
runs and do not think it will clean up or if it does clean up the
surface will be .020" lower. Also my shaft has major pits and corrosion
on the shaft where the seal for the bearing goes. I want to buy a kit
and repair mine or what is left of it.
Thanks Dennis C. 1971 Stag
I am in Mt. View, CA. USA