Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Dashwood

When I changed from auto to manual tranny I found it impossible to find a
console panel for the shifter.  I THINK I ended up laminating ash onto baltic
birch plywood.  Tried various stains/polyurethane on scraps before settling
with the right combination.  It's really pretty convincing.  So I guess
that the
best advice I would give is go to a good hardwoods supply that has a variety
of laminates and work it until it looks right.

TooScents........g

Glenn Hackbarth
School of Music
Arizona State University