Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Engine rebuild

I am a member of the Stag Owners Club and wish to have the engine of my
1975 Stag rebuild to original spec.

The car itself is totally original, one owner from new, and I am looking
to talk to someone who is pleased with their engine after it has been
rebuilt.

Someone with knowledge of unleaded conversions would also be
appreciated.

please E-mail me at david@domain.elided

PS  I run a classic car storage company amnd am an agent for the Carcoon
storage system.  If anyone wants info on storage or Carcoon, please drop
me a line.

Many thanks
--
David Horsnell