Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Re: Dangerous DAF's and Italian cars.

>she forgot to put it in neutral...I do not remember exactly what was the
>problem but I remember discussions about a big security issue on that car...

Oh yes! You actually had to know how to drive a car to use that thing.
It could go on by itself if the driver just left the car without parking
it. Italian cars can actually be equally dangerous in this respect.
No wonder they had to leave. Too expensive to pack a nanny with each car.
<Sigh>

einarp@domain.elided  ( Maserati Biturbo Spyder )