Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Montecarlo roof straps.

>From: Simon Taylor <simon@domain.elided>
>Subject: Roof straps for Lancia Montecarlo/Scorpion
>
>Hi All,
>Does anyone know where these are obtainable? Mine have finally died. I
>know Scorpion Reproductions in the UK has them on their price list, but
>125 UKP means that I have to explore all other options first. BTW, by
>roof straps, I mean the moulded plastic straps which cover the left and
>right sides of the soft top.
>Thanks, Simon

You could try THE MONTE HOSPITAL in the UK.   Talk to CHAD EYTON-WILLIAMS on
01989 720475.   For overseas callers drop leading zero and dial
international access code, then 44 for UK.

For Fulvia, Stratos and older Lancias call us!   01508 570351

Andrew
Omicron