Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

DAF...Picture

Go have a look to that site.:

http://www.1000max.com/0996/pics/33.htm

I remember that my granmother had one of those funny little things.  They
were actually kind of dangerous.  My grandma had the bad habit to leave the
car with the engine running in order to close her garage door and the car
ran away by itself several times to end in the neighbor's garden...I guess
she forgot to put it in neutral...I do not remember exactly what was the
problem but I remember discussions about a big security issue on that car...

Herve Dykmans
1635 Bush Street, Appt. 12
94109 San Francisco, CA

(415) 440 3937