Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Where's the ground?

I'm going through all possible causes on the cold idling problem that i have on
my 80 (FI) Fiat spider.  I'm checking air leaks, dirty injectors, fuerl
pressure, SP wires, aux air reg, AFM, ECU, and bad grounds.  I'd like to
eliminate the coolant temp sensor as a cause.  The sensor itself is within
specs, but maybe the ground is bad?  Where is the ground on this?
Byas