Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

ICQ

This has nothing to do with Italian cars but a friend told me about
something that's really cool. It's called ICQ.

Here's what is it. It's a freeware program that allows people to talk to one
another on-line. It's like an on-line pager.

During installing, you stay on-line. After entering some data, you'll be
asigned an ID number.

Then everytime you are on-line, if someone who has your ID number in their
nickname file (and vise versa), it will automatically page's you.

I haven't gotten a chance to use it. but if anyone wants to get in one this,
you can download it from this site:

http://search.shareware.com/code/engine/File?archive=winsite-win95&file=netu
til%2ficqsetup%2eexe&size=1419610

I got mine from the Australian site. I think there are 2 or 3 sites so get
it from the first one on the list. The U.S. sites are down but the Aussie
site works.

My ICQ number is: 7344463

Be sure to stay on line line during installation so you'll be asigned an ID
number and if you get an error saying that your not on-line during setup
(but your are), just agree and keep going.

So check it out.

James Seabolt -----> mailto:jseabolt@domain.elided
Webpage: http://pages.preferred.com/~jseabolt

United States