Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Sump Change in-car

Switched onto this italian car group a few weeks ago but from across the
big pond a lot is foreign to me. Air conditioning on a X1/9, why? I
thought you were supposed to drive with the roof off!

Anyway, my question is: Can you change the engine sump on an X1/9 with
the engine/gearbox in the car? I know the central support must come off
but is it possible?

Are there any other UK subscribers out there?

Derek Coombes
Phone	:	044 (0) 1527 404365	(UK)
e-mail	:  	derek.coombes@domain.elided
webpage	:   	http://freespace.virgin.net/derek.coombes/