Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Re: italian-cars-digest V7 #20, Windoze 95

>------------------------------
>
>Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 18:37:23 +0000
>From: "Ramzi Gillespie" <ramzi@domain.elided>
>Subject: Dwight in the dark
>
>> To anyone who recently sent me email, I have been offline for several....
>
>Dwight,
>
>I know the feeling about Win95 - its pretty new for me too.  I
>figured that old stuff worked just fine why upgrade.  Only one
>question when did they invent the 2x CD rom - Id like to get one.
>
>1991 Alfa Romeo 164L
>1981 Fiat X 1/9 ITC
>1972 Fiat 124 Special
>1973 Fiat 124 Special
>1971 124 Sider
>SCCA, FLCNT
>http://www.why.net/home/ramzi/
>
>Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 21:55:37 -0500
>From: "Bruce Matthews" <bruces@domain.elided>
>Subject: Dwight"s Opinion
>
>Dwight: If you just installed win95, you have to creat a new siginature
>file..... but we all know about what you think about the Navigator, might
>want to leave that off....<G>
>
>Bruce's Parts Bin      PH. 609-358-1555
>PO BOX 301, Blackwood, N.J. 08012
>E-Mail: fiatparts@domain.elided or bruces@domain.elided
>Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com
>PH. 609-358-1555                 Bruce's Parts Bin

Get a Mac. I've installed Mac OS 8 in at least 6 machines. It takes less
than 10min. and boots up the first time with all preferences from previous
systems transferred intact.  ...But you may as well stay with the rest of
the world, and  waste productivity while supporting Chairman Bill.
cizo,

John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>
Eudora E-Mail Software