Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

FLU Freak Out Sites

This may be old news to many, but not to me, so Ithought I would pass it
on.  The following are two web sites, one for the'97 Freak Out, with a
bunch of neat photos (old style 124 Coupe, Maserati, nice Scorpion,
etc>) and the second is the basic info. on freak Out '98!!, to be held
in Fontana Villlage, NC (near Tennessee?) July 31 to August 3.  Hope to
make it this year.

http://www2.thecia.net/users/jwelsh/flu/fo97.html

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~hgranito/FLU/freakout.html