Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

'odd' digests

So far I've recieved digests #1 (like three times) and
digests #3 and #5.   Do we have a new archive site where
I can grab the missing issues ?

Anyone know if Fiat is still doing business in the
Dominican Republic ? I've got to take a business trip
and I'd like to make it at least entertaining.

..And on a side note, I was driving my Jeep through
southern Maine yesterday (Haven't seen any I-car in
weeks!) I heard a quite familiar SOHC revving happily
away. I turned to look and saw the most immaculate
example of a Yugo ever.  I was wondering how it would
be with a nice weber and those 14x6 momos... <g>

-Damon