Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Fiat 600 parts

<< Dear  Sir,
 >I have been searching for a windscreen for a 1958 Fiat 600. Australia seems
 to be fresh out of them as far as I can see. Any help or suggestions would
 be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted at
 >  goldy@domain.elided
 >Thanking you in advance,
 >                                      Mark Goldberg >>

Try these guys, They do a lot of 500, 600, and abarth cars

Matt Horan
5021 N. Figueroa Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90042
(213) 340-3988