Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

More Fiat 128

From a friend:

Reply direct as they are not a subscriber.

> I'm looking for a Fiat 128 sedan for my wife. It's the car I owned when
> we met.
>
> I live in Redmond, WA. and can be reached by phone at 425-602-6570
>
> more effectively by e-mail:
>
> claude@domain.elided
>
> Claude Miller

You know, I would like to say that ever since I put that little 128
splash page up, I have gotten more and more mail from guys who have had
these cars and want to buy them...

Unfortunately for all of them, I didn't sell, as I'm sure I've
mentioned...

danp