RE: [ihc] COE 4x4 Loadstars

That's a little more truck than I'm looking for... I always thought that a
CO 4x4 would be better offroad for all the same reasons that they built them
in the first place - increased maneuverability, visibility, reduced body
length, etc. I was thinking in terms of a "light" Loadstar config, like
maybe a 1600, with a relatively short wheelbase, then build a little
hunting/camping "cabin" on it. Nothing fancy... I'm not ready to go the
Marmon-Herrington route like Earl C. mentioned, so... this idea goes to the
back burner for now.

Thanks,

John A.