Re: [ihc] COE 4x4 Loadstars

Get out your Crismon to see what the Unistar was (you have one, don't
you?)--although someone recently posted a link to see the too.

The Unistar was essentially a CO-4070 Transtar with a front driving axle
designed for pulling doubles through the mountain snow country.  About
the only connection with a Loadstar was the IH on the front end.

Howard