Re: Reply: [ihc] Old IHC parts score

Okay, okay, I should have posted the name and phone of the place the
first time.  I sent a note back to Ted, and then found out he posted the
same question to the Digest, which I got again many hours later.  I have
not had time to post since then.  The name of the yard is:

Truck Wrecking Yard
7941 SE 82nd Avenue
Portland, Oregon  97206
The owner's name is Leonard, and you may call him at 503-771-7684.

Before anyone calls him looking for Scout parts, he has none, unless you
need a motor.  He has several good runner V8s pulled and sitting in a
shed waiting for a home.  Otherwise, everything he has is for trucks.
The parts he gave us are sitting in a barn at John Donnelly's house (aka
The House of Harvester), and will be available to those that need them.

Better?  :-)
-Colin