[ihc] Re: Stars

Thanks Kurt, I HAD forgotten the Unistar.  And there is a nearly immaculate,
one owner rig, just 38 miles from here.

I recall a local hay company purchasing 1 or 2 used examples and using them
around here in the late 1970s.

I never got to sell one but my boss sold 2 used ones back then and another
salesman sold a new one.

Garrett Freightlines and several others who pulled multiple trailers over
mountain passes liked them.  When equipped with the Jifflox dolly attachment
they could be used to pull doubles or a single tandem axle trailer.

Earl