RE: [ihc] stars

My mistake. I misread, and misspoke. Although "homely" and "ugly" *are*
synonyms in most dictionaries... but I'll take the "simple or unpretentious
nature" variant as your original intended meaning, and offer my apologies.
Reading between the lines, I get that you might even agree with me that the
loadstar is also "handsome", or "pleasing and dignified in form or
appearance". (even though that's a synonym for "attractive", and there we
begin to stray off the mark... ;)

John A.