RE: [ihc] 69 Travelall in CO, 67 800 in CA, Cheap

I've known my wife for 20.

We've been a couple for 12.

We've been married for 8.

If we live as long as most do in our families she'll put up with being
married to me for better of 70 years before it's all over.

She saved and gave me the money for my first Scout when we really could have
used the money for other things.  It's my top priority to keep her happy.

When we got home from church yesterday I went up stairs and bid on the
Scout.  When I came back down stairs and told her I got it she asked how
much and wanted to know when we were going to go get it.  No questions like,
why?  Where you going to put it?  Don't you have enough already?

She tells me she lets me keep the Scouts because they keep me in the garage
and out of the house.

Pete

  _____