[ihc] IH 6-cyls.

Thankyou.I'm thinking it's probably a stretched 240/265? (we had a 264,probably the
same). The 6-281 was actually a 282, but with  single barrel BX Stromberg instead
of 2 barrel Holley 2110, which was called 282. I know it's not the same block as
the Black 282.That's a different chapter in our books and looks completely
different.
Our AGD (Australian gold diamond) came out about '63, replecing Aus.blue diamond.
Tilt valve came in mid blue diamond.

I'm thinking it's probably very similar to the blue-grey.

Thanks for that,
Jarrod.