[ihc] Tool I need

On the off-topic list there is a fellow that can't get the crankshaft pulley off an Acura. His puny impact wrench didn't budge it. Yesterday, my 3/4's inch drive impact wrench wouldn't loosen the flywheel bolt on an old VW engine.

Talked with my mechanic son this morning and he tells me that I need Ingersol Rand's new 1000 lb. 1/2 inch drive gun. Holy Crap, could I ever do a lot of damage with that.

How come none of you even told me that I needed this wrench?

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs