RE: [ihc] Weekend Chores : Pete's Front End...

So, Dan, would this explain the left <--> right wander I'm seeing all the
time?  OR what problems does this present itself with? Right now the
steering is bordering on "scary" - certainly unnerving at times.

Also: You say I can't replace just the ends, but then you say J. Comer & SSS
maken "them". What are "they"? New ends or whole new links (with ends)?

THANKS so much for your time, help and patience!!

--Pete