[ihc] Weekend Chores?

Pete,

	#2) Just-A-Swayin':   I've got three things for you to look at...
1st, check your rag joint in the steering column for wear, if it looks work
out at all, replace.   It isnt too hard to do.  Second, check all the bolt
that is holding the rag joint onto the steering column and the bolt that is
holding it onto the imput shaft of the steering gear.  There is a groove on
each of the sharts that the bolt is designed to ride in.  If it gets loose
and slips out of the groove, you can get some weird movement in your
steering.  Third, check all of your steering linkage connections.  The tie
rod ends, the pittman arm and the draglinks.  If you had an alignment, they
should all be tight, but double check anyway.  I've driven 60 plus miles at
highway speeds with my tierod held on by a cotter pin. When I saw what the
problem was...my heart started racing and I nearly passed out.  Images of
what could of happened, but thankfully didnt, kept running through my mind.

	4th thing...like has been mentioned already - caster.

	Bottomline, inspect every inch of your steering components for loose
or worn components.

Matt