RE: [ihc] no IH content, but fun--

"NdeM" = "Nacionales de Mexico" (I think...)

> I think
> >your estimate of 600K lbs total weight is conservative - that's an
> >impressive ride!
>
> 'conservative' meaning high or low ?? :-)

Meaning WAY LOW when I thought you were describing 3 units hauled at once,
but I should have known better than that. I fell for the old "seeing the
words but not thinking the thoughts" trap. You said:

"Not ONE unit though, at least three of them---"

Now I get that they railed 3 units up to Craig, and are hauling them by road
ONE at a time to Desarado. That being the case, I don't disagree with your
estimate.

(like I said, if I had been *thinking*... I wouldn't be *feeling* STUPID
right now...)

John A.