Re: [ihc] Mildew, moss, and buckaroos.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Shubin" <pshubin@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>

All I can say is the new floors I welded into the Scout a few years ago
don't leak a drop.  They hold all the water in the Scout just fine.

Pete

I was hunting in my 1200B a few years back and a friend accidentally blew a hole in the floor of the passenger side with a 12 gauge shotgun.

Since it was his birthday the next week, I got him a "hunter's first aid kit" consisting of 100 small Band-Aids and a cork to fill the hole in the floor, should it ever happen again.

It's kind of funny, but both of my Arizona scouts have floor rot only from the inside, as the vinyl mats were never removed in the first 25 years of the lives of the scouts. It doesn't look like it will be all that difficult to repair, but it sure is different from all the scouts I keep seeing on the net.