RE: [ihc] Mildew, moss, and buckaroos.

John old buddy,

I sure hope you have already made it home or are "holed up somewhere" over
east of the Sierra Nevada's.  It's been raining steadily for about 12 hours
and more than I ever remember seeing before late November around here.
There are winter storm watch warnings posted for the Sierras.  The entire
western US is covered by storm clouds and there are only brief let ups being
predicted in a few days before we get hit again starting on Saturday.  Winds
have been gusting to 50 MPH in some places and high profile vehicles are
warned to stay out of some of the windier locales.

http://weather.yahoo.com/storm/USCA0034.html

I heard a prediction of up to 3" of rain in the Bay Area today and tonight
and 4' of snow in the passes.  That would be normal for December or February
but NOT for this early in the year.

Tom H., '76 Traveler