RE: [ihc] Loadstar for sale in MD

## >> > so my question is...  where do i gotta go to get me
## >> > a girl to mount on the
## >> > front of *my* truck?
## >> >
## >> > --Mac
## >> >
## >> Mac, better not let Becca hear you say that, or else
## >> she might whoop yer butt.

she just got off her crutches, too.  so she just might, at that.

wimminfolks has long mem'ries, though.  more likely, she'll just wait till
the B182 is home and take away my operating priveledges.

which do you think will hurt worse?  a butt-kicking *now* or losing my truck
*later*?

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However; Don't take *my* word for it,
check it yourself.
"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one
behind." - General George S. Patton