Re: [ihc] Presto dizzy on ebay

If it's a Prestolite I wouldn't pay too much.  It's
well worth $50 as a running unit, but watch out where
the price goes when the auto-bid programs kick in.
Unless you want to use it for a wall decoration.

That list price is not what IH charged for it when it
was new.  That's a current price for NOS.  IH is
upping the prices on old stuff that has been laying
around, and nobody is buying, so that when it get's
scrapped, the holder can claim a bigger write-off.  I
found this when looking for parts for my rebuild a
couple years ago. Irritating but I see their point.

Just get something with good bearings and put modern
insides in it.  Or use points to trigger an MSD or
something.

Steve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7926238740&ssp