Re:[ihc] I've got a woody and want to get rid of it.

> Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 14:15:23 -0400
> From: Dan Nees <cookiedan@domain.elided>
> Subject: [ihc] I've got a woody and want to get rid of it.
>
> My new Travelall has wood grain siding on it, however; like all the
> other Travelalls on the planet, the applique is quite faded. I know
> someone, Ken Farmer perhaps, used something that removed the sticker
> quite easily. Does anyone remember how it was done, or how to do it
> easily?

Dan,
    I've never tried to remove wood grain or other stripes, but I remember
someone suggesting that peanut butter would soften it up for removal.  I'd
bet that you would still need a solvent wipe to remove the residual adhesive
though.  Let us know what works.
      Congratulations on your fine son,    Mike