RE: [ihc] I've got a woody and want to get rid of it.

Dood, ancient DiNocosaurs gave their all so you could have that bitchin'
faux-tree effect! ;)

Concensus seems to be a heat gun to soften the glue so the sticker will
peel, followed by 3M adhesive remover(think auto body supply) to get the
glue residue off. I know I've heard of other residue removers, can't recall
what they were OTOMH.

Jim