RE: [ihc] Ford (IH) 7.3 Diesel Available

Tom,

First, thanks for sharing the opportunity with us. I'm going to look very hard at this.

LTL is the way to go. I recently priced moving some F4 airplane wings (didn't work out, I took too long) and the LTL rate was 1/4 the 'standard' volume rate.

One big advantage to my job is that we have a loading dock and we ship a _lot_ of stuff via Roadway, so we get some terrific rates [and a lot of free lunches...:-)].

Anybody willing to hazard a guess at the dry weight of a 7.3?

Best,
Joel