Re: [ihc] Scout II rear license plate bracket

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Mathias" <jmathias@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 22:40
Subject: [ihc] Scout II rear license plate bracket

> I'm looking for the original model rear bracket kit, the kind that, when
you
> dropped the tailgate to carry a nice big piece if whatever, you could
still
> have your license plate visible & legal.
>
> I'm not sure if any other of the Light Line vehicles used the same bracket
> (I think the last 2 or 3 years of the Scout II did NOT have the movable
rear
> license bracket, I did have one on my '78 Scout II).  If they did and you
> have one from any of them, they'd work just as well for me!

My '78 doesn't have one, but my dad's '79 Terra *did* have one.  I wonder if
later only the Terras got them maybe? Or it was an option?  There's a plate
that goes on the tailgate too that's welded on taht the spring mounts onto.
There's a bracket that attaches to that, but the plate is welded to the
tailgate.

Thanks,
Ryan

---