Re: [ihc] Travelette X2

From what I can find, it appears Code 04691--Adaptive Braking System
started with the 1973 models.  I don't see it in the 1972 brochures I
have although I don't have a 1972 price book to definitely say it wasn't
available then.  But it was available only on the 1010/100 models which
would eliminate its being available on a Travelette (other than the 1010
Wagonmaster).

Howard