From: Ryan Moore [mailto:baradium@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 11:36 AM
To: Ed Sohm; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Re: [ihc] Travelette X2

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Sohm" <idaemes@domain.elided>
To: "'Ryan Moore'" <baradium@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 11:27

> ABS would be more of a curiosity to me.  I've never seen one, and it
is
> good for bragging about IH being ahead of their time.  I would just
like
> to have any brakes right now.

LOL!  Yes, brakes are *very* good to have!

> If it came with a title, I would know more about it.  I do know it is
> 1210 2wd.  The year is the only thing I am unsure of right now.  I'm
> willing to bet the utility box on back is "factory".  <ducking
Howard>.
> How about OEM?
>
> I need to get a lineset ordered.
>
> Ed Sohm
> Battle Creek, IA

LOL!   The 1310 I'm trying to get transported has a utility bed at the
moment which has been on it since originally purchased (or shortly
thereafter).  The CO wants the bed though, so it'll be a chassis cab
again
when I take delivery, just like it was from the factory.

I haven't seen any pictures of dually travelettes other than this, so
I'm
wondering how it'll look with a flatbed on it.

;)

Thanks,
Ryan

---