RE: [ihc] Update: Pete's Choking!

Pete:

You can do it with the instructions provided although the pictures in the
IHC Scout manual are nice for reference.

I did mine in less than five hours, start to finish but I've done a couple
of them in my life.  That included sipping a drink and having lunch during
the process.

I was doing this on our glass-topped, kitchen table to be sure I didn't drop
and lose some little part like I would in the garage.  My wife was livid at
me, not so much for doing it on the table (glass is easy to clean) but
because of the lingering odor of the gallon can of "carb dip" I brought in
from the garage to soak all the metal parts in. :-)

Tom H., '76 Traveler