[ihc] anyone need anything transported?

Looking at getting the 1310 transported, have a guy who's interested in
helping me out who is in Missouri and doesn't have anything to move from
Missouri to WI and then from GA to his home again. Something small could
also possibly ride with the 1310 from WI to GA.

If he's going to be using a trailer big enough for the 1310, about any light
line should easily fit on it as well as about most any part...  he's not in
this for any money really, so he's mostly worried about covering expenses.

He's not the only possibility right now, but he *is* a nice guy who I've
known somewhat for a while.

Thanks,
Ryan

---