[ihc] OT, Voting

Amen to that. And the choice is made even easier for a lot of us, knowing
that Kerry is "the most anti-gun presidential nominee in history". (
http://www.nrapvf.org/kerry/default.aspx ) Bush certainly isn't perfect, but
"President Kerry"?  Scary...

(I know this is OT, but I can't help myself... besides, Hofs & Ryan started
it! ;)

John A.