RE: [ihc] About those parking brakes .....

snippage

> ...They need to get some solid
> facts and do some serious math before cooking up plans that cost John Q
> millions of dollars with dubious public benefits.

I've chimed in on this topic before, but I've just got to say:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH AHAHA HAH AHA HA!!!!!

Califirnia Air Resources Board (CARB) = Corrupt, Arrogant, Reprehensible
Bureaucracy.

And it will never change, except to get even worse...

I miss California.

NOT!

John A.