[ihc] Hofs haulting situation

John,

I too am glad to hear you are okay. Your stories reminded me of a product
that i have not sold in many months. Look up Jamar on the web and look at
there parking lock. I sell these and have one in my rig. The lock with this
sequence. Depress brake, push plunger in, then take foot off brake, then
take hand off plunger. They rrelease with a simple depression of the brake
pedel, kinda like starting new cars. You can also pull out the plunger
directley. I mounted mine upside down under the rear bumper so i have to
have two people to use it...(gotcha). No really i put mine about where the
light switch is in a scout two.

John Fleck