[ihc] KB5 in Kansas

Talking to a chat buddy on another site, she lives in north central Kansas,
and she has a KB5 in her barn. She says it's in decent shape, good bed, good
upholstery, runs well, and wants to know what it's worth. She would part with
it for a reasonable price.

Anybody that can chime in here, please let me know what a KB5 in good shape is
worth in Kansas. I can pass on an e-mail address to her, or give her yours if
you are interested.

I've never seen the truck. Just don't want somebody to get it who doesn't
appreciate a KB5.

Thanks,

-Allan