[ihc] Allison Transmission adapter plate.

Well, I went a "bit the bullet". I located a recently
rebuilt Allison AT545 transmission with torque
converter, shift linkage etc. that came out of a small
moving van. It is a moving van that belonged to a
company whom I do work for. So I know the History and

I know the owner of the company, who is an "upright
man", who still does business on a "hand shake". What
I do not have are the adapter plate to adapt the
Allison to the IHC SV392, nor the flexplate and
spacer?? that I have been told I will need to locate.

Anyone out there have any of these items that you are
willing to part with for a fair price?? contact me off
board if you want at yepabus@domain.elided

Yepabus sends

=====
A diamond can not be polished without friction
Nor a man perfected without trial.

       "Do Good Unto All"

Tom Dangelo, PM