Re: [ihc] 1966(?) IHC SportTop

The SportTops were out 66 and 67. Hard and SoftTops were available. I
have a friend of mine that is working on a SoftTop version that should
be a Ted Ornas award winner when he is done. I bet he has a Fiberglass
top that he could spare of you needed one. I don't know if he is still
on line, however; if you mail me off list I'll give you his phone number
to get in touch with him. He is an expert on the SportTop.

--
Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided