[ihc] Free LWB Travelette - San Diego area

Digesters -

I just got off the phone with the owner of this truck:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=7920469454&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Long wheelbase 1200/1210 all wheel drive Travelette :)

It is missing the engine and tailgate, and the front kingpins are shot. There is some rust in the cab, most notably around the roof. Other misc. bits may be missing, according to him the interior is partly disassembled.

The truck needs to be gone by the end of the month, and is free for the taking. Prior commitments prevent me from making the 600+ mile round trip to get it.

Please e-mail me directly(jim@domain.elided) for his phone # if you are seriously interested and can pick the truck up ASAP. We'd all hate to see it headed for crusher-ville :(

Act fast, I'll be posting a BB ad as well in the interest of max. exposure.

Thanks,

Jim