RE: [ihc] RE: Very cool COE on eBay

Jim:

If you like that one, you're sure to like the two I just tried to send
"shared Yahoo album" pictures of.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tjhemh/my_photos

In case the way I tried to send and share didn't work, maybe this will.

The first picture is from this year's SF Flower and Garden show.  It is held
at the Cow Palace and landscape designers set up competitive demonstration
plots of their designs on the main floor.  Over 200,000 people attend and
prizes are awarded.  You can imagine my surprise when right in the middle of
this non-descript "rural" design, was this hunk of IHC iron as a piece of
garden art.  Luckily, although I had left my camera in the car because the
entrance said that no camera's were allowed, I had my new cell phone with
camera.  I just had to snap a shot to share with this community, but I
haven't gotten around to it until today.  I'll bet out of all the folks in
attendance, there weren't five who could appreciate the significance of this
work of art.

The second picture was another surprise and again, I lucked out in having my
cell phone/camera with me.  It was at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee this May.
I walked to the back of one of the venues to get a beer.  When low and
behold, while standing in line twiddling my thumbs, I noticed what the
delivery truck behind the beer counter was.  AND, this thing is pristine and
fully functional and still being used as a prop at least, by the local Coors
distributor in Sacramento.  Of course, Elza wasn't any too impressed at my
excitement about seeing an old IH at the jazz festival.  Some folks will
just never get it.

Tom H., '76 Traveler