[ihc] Moving Vehicles

Fellow Binders,
  A good friend of mine is moving from Seattle to PA and needs to move a
pair of Early Bronco's.  I'm looking for recommendations for auto transport
companies.  Price is not TOO great a concern since the company is paying,
but reliability is a premium concern.  I.H. content:  The guy moving the
Bronco's replaced the floorboards in my Scout.  He's such a stickler for
detail that we plug welded both panels in - 46 holes per floorboard!   He's
also admitted some envy at our "fold and tumble" rear seats in the Scout.
Thanks for any information on those transport services!

Mike Stenstrom
Technical Analyst
715.359.0427 (Direct)
800.227.9371 (Customer Care)