[ihc] Re: Travelall chronology and nomenclature

In a message dated 09/02/2004 8:37:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided writes:

Hmm.....like this one?  This is my 68 1100C.  Is a factory  special ordered
color, was $46 extra for special color in 2  tone

Or like this one?  This is my '67 1100B, also factory  ordered according to
the lineset.

_http://members.aol.com/mrmotorhead13/travelall2.html_
(http://members.aol.com/mrmotorhead13/travelall2.html)

And I might add, mine looked pretty similar, possibly worse  than the one in
the the recently posted San Diego ad when I got it.  I did  pay a much better
price though... free.  And no rust.

Bill J
'67 1100B