Re[4]: [ihc] ebay alert! B series Travelall in NorCal/Nevada

John M. Adams wrote:

>> The taillights of the '61-up have slid down and out to form a wide and
>> low waist when viewed from the rear.

JMA> So? What are you trying to say?! That it's not attractive? You don't like
JMA> the way my truck looks!? Sayin' she's got a FAT REAR END!!?

Well, ahem, yes.  The ample rear of the B moved south with age on the
C I suppose...  hehe

And Allan's post cleared up the terminology in my mind concerning
A,B,C,D.  Now if I could just straighten out L, R and S, I'd be in
good shape.

Ken