Re: [ihc] DUMB Question! Which spark plug?

On Aug 28, 2004, at 8:18 PM, mark stegmann wrote:

I know I know, I do have this written down, but I
can't find it! Which plug? Can't remember which
Autolite #.  I've ran ACs, and want to try something
different.

Mark
85's Mark.

Tested and endorsed by Ol' Jim Grammer and Ol' John Hofstetter.

Never dumb to ask what you don't know. Now, personally, I never forget anything, so .....

What's your Daddy's name again?

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline